This easy-to-grow plant is native to Madagascar, but will flourish anywhere. The Pink Polka Dot Splash will start sprouting in about 5 days! The leaves will have colorful white, red, pink, and rose splashes covering them in less than two months. The spots are actually a form of "figurative patterning" like the stripes on a zebra. You can easily root plant cuttings in water. Safe for ages 4 and up!
1. Pour soil into terra-cotta planter
2. Add one tablespoon of water, and blend with soil
3. Press soil smooth
4. Place seeds on top of soil
5. Add about ½ tablespoon of water
6. Screw clear terrarium lid into place
7. Place on windowsill
8. Your Pink Polka Dot Plants will start sprouting in less than one week
9. The leaves will begin forming colored spots after the first month
10. Put the plant in a southern or western exposure to increase the color of the spots
11. If you remove the top, be sure to keep the plant moist
Polka Dot Plants have been grown indoors as prized houseplants for centuries. Transplant them to a bigger pot to grow a large, beautiful, multicolored plant. You can also place cuttings in a glass of water to start more plants. Be sure to keep your plant in bright, indirect light and keep out of direct scorching sun, as it will burn the leaves.