Actual Product Dimensions:
" x 3.9" x 5.2 "
Each Complete Kit Includes:
Space Plant Seeds (Mimosa pudica)
Premium Sprouting Mixture
Instructions and Information Sheet
This unusual moving plant will stun you over and over again. Watch the leaves quickly fold in as the branches bend down once its leaves are touched. This plant is easy to grow and will reward you with lush green moving foliage within weeks. Sensitive Plants will thrive in bright light if they are kept moist and in the terrarium. Be sure to mist them if you transplant them as they like high levels of humidity. Safe for ages 4 and up!
Item # MT-S131
1. Pour soil into terra-cotta planter
2. Add one or two tablespoons of water, and blend with soil until saturated
3. Press soil smooth
4. Press seeds into the soil about 1/3 of an inch deep. Be sure to thoroughly cover as seeds prefer darkness to sprout (you can also form a small mound in the center of the planter and press seeds into the top of the mound) 5. Add about ½ tablespoon of water if necessary
6. Screw clear terrarium lid into place 7. Place on windowsill
8. Your Sensitive Plants will start sprouting in one to two weeks.
9. Place the terrarium in a southern or eastern exposure 10. Make sure the soil is moist every couple of weeks 11. After removing the top, be sure to keep your plant moist as they will dry out very easily.
These plants have amazing foliage that close and move when touched, cold, or exposed to prolonged darkness! The foliage opens in daylight and 1-1.5 hours after being touched! It also has attractive sensitive foliage within a few weeks of sprouting. This carefree plant will bloom breathtaking small, pink, ball-like flowers in the Spring.