This delectable collection of herbs is sure to amaze your eyes and tantalize your taste buds. Basil, sage, and several other herbs will sprout in a matter of days and are ready to sprinkle on salad within a month. The Tasty Herb Egg quickly and is easy to grow! Safe for ages 4 and up!
1. Pour soil into terra-cotta planter
2. Add one tablespoon of water, and blend with soil
3. Press soil smooth
4. Press seeds on top of soil
5. Add about ½ tablespoon of water
6. Screw clear terrarium lid into place
7. Place on windowsill
8. Your Tasty Herbs will start sprouting in less than one week
9. Place the egg in a southern or western exposure
10. If you remove the top, be sure to keep the plant moist
11. Your herbs will be ready for harvest in about a month
Your herbs will flourish in bright light and they require plenty of water. They will need to be watered daily once the top of the micro terrarium is removed. The herbs in your Tasty Herb Egg all are used in seasonings and in cooking and are all safe to eat. The preferred method is to sprinkle on salad as a garnish.